Realistic Training Options is committed to compliance with the Standards of the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF). Realistic Training Options will consolidate policies and procedures for continuous improvement in our training and assessment services, using the AQTF Standards as a benchmark. Realistic Training Options will continually review and improve our performance as a Registered Training Organisation.
Realistic Training Options Training Operations Manager, in consultation with our Chief Executive Officer, will ensure that AQTF Internal Audit records, Risk Assessment and other documents required under the AQTF Standards for RTOs are complied with and provided to DET on time and to the required standard.
The Training Operations Manager will report regularly to the Chief Executive Officer on compliance with AQTF Standards. Realistic Training Options will conduct an annual AQTF Review focusing upon compliance and risk in relation to AQTF, and upon strategies to manage risk and maintain continual improvement processes.
Realistic Training Options will achieve its vision by;
- Building high quality training programs and structure
- Work closely with clients to promote a quality outcome
- Incorporate high values for all our clients
- We will endeavour to build an award winning structure
- Foster development structures for all of our clients and employees
- Promote efficient programs and resources