- Certificate I in Resources and Infrastructure Operations
- Certificate II in Resources and Infrastructure Work Preparation
- Certificate III in General Construction
- Certificate III in Civil Construction
- Certificate IV in Civil Construction Supervision
- Certificate IV in Building and Construction
- Certificate IV in Project Management
- Diploma of Building and Construction
- Diploma of Project Management
- Diploma of Civil Construction and Management
Our Service to you
If you come to us with existing skills and experience, we can get maximum RPL, that is, get your existing and past skills recognised against your Qualification training, we all know in our Industry, Employers want Qualified Skilled workers to reduce their RISK and increase Quality, simple as that. So if you want to apply for a construction position or want to move up the ladder, we can help you with the paperwork, we will make sure you get a better shot at it.
We can help access funding for you to reduce your costs. Most States in Australia have funding for Cert III, Cert IV and Diploma level training in construction as most of them will be on the Priority Skills Shortage list, several Industry Bodies also have extra incentive funding for Accelerated and Mature Aged Training. Training & Assessment Mentor will search out the best options for you; we also are in constant communication with various Employers who can access different buckets of funding.